"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Jeep At The Mechanic's

Above, after getting it ready for the tow truck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Once I got the final word on when the tow truck would be arriving to pick up the Jeep to take it to my mechanic's in Gallup, I started it and ran it for about 30 minutes to give the battery a good charge.

Strangely, when the tow truck arrived, the Jeep conked out. Maybe that will help the mechanic to figure out what's going on with it. 

I got this shot of it as the tow truck was on the on-ramp of Interstate 40 (I was on my way to our usual gathering at the Flying J):


I already made the appointment at the mechanic's last week for the repair work. So I didn't have to go with it. 

No comments:

Search This Blog