"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Flash flooding In Gallup

Yesterday, I spent the whole day indoors at home. It started raining in the morning and continued throughout the day. 

It was not too heavy, but it was continuous here in Jamestown.

In Gallup, in the meantime, got flooded by the storm. The water flowed like a river on Historic Route 66. A friend said the storm drain system is antiquated and is badly in need of being modernized with water from the surrounding hills flowing down into the downtown area. 

Hopefully, it will either cease or taper off within the next few days as I have to go into town to pick up some meds.

Overnight, I was awakened by a heavy downpour around 2:30. Good thing I went to bed at 8:00.

Here's a video from KOAT News:

No comments:

Search This Blog