"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 3, 2026

"EPIC: Elvis Presley In Concert" Blu-ray


This year is sure flying by. It was only in March that I went to the Red Rock 10 Theaters in Gallup to see Baz Luhrmann's Epic: Elvis Presley In Concert

After returning home, I wrote and posted my review. To see it, go here.

The Blu-ray of the movie arrived today and I just got done watching it. This is my second viewing of the movie and it reinforced my review's grade of A+. It garnered a 97% favorable rating at Rotten Tomatoes.

The Blu-ray package contains two discs. One is for 4K Ultra HD players and the other is the Blu-ray. The images on my player looked quite good and the sound quality is excellent (don't be afraid to crank up the sound).

The movie covers Presley's Las Vegas residency at the International Hotel in 1969 and his early arena tours. The film purportedly contains "rumored" lost footage that was found while Luhrmann's was producing Elvis in 2022 

If one is an Elvis fan or just are a fan of rock 'n roll music documentaries, I recommend adding this to your collection.

No comments:

Search This Blog