"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Idaho Advisory Question: State Gun

The November 3 midterm election is an important one.

Essentially, it is not a choice between right & left, instead, it is a choice between common sense & crazy. 

In this election, there is a ballot advisory question in the state of Idaho on what gun should be designated at the official state gun of Idaho. 

If I were a citizen of Idaho, I know which gun I would vote for (so would many others who follow this blog). I have friends in Idaho, but I don't know which gun they're voting for.

Here's a snip of the sample ballot:



Remember, don't forget to vote!


No comments:

Search This Blog