"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 4, 2026

The Morning In Gallup

Above, Jerry's Cafe is back open after a two-week hiatus. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I had some business to take care of in Gallup, including the bank. I also got a badly-needed haircut. 

Following that, I went to Blake's Lotaburger and had a breakfast sausage burrito. They rival the breakfast burritos at Grandpa's Grill in my opinion. 

Above, the sausage burrito at Blake's Lotaburger. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

In the afternoon, the Blu-ray of EPIC: Elvis Presley In Concert arrived, so I watched that during dinner. 

After a two-week hiatus, I'll be meeting up with "Uncle Bob" Weekes at Jerry's Cafe in Gallup this afternoon for dinner. They were closed for two weeks for vacation, etc. It'll be great to be back at Jerry's.

I've noticed that it is getting cooler at night and the sun is setting earlier. Before we know it, it will be autumn. Before long, we'll be shoveling snow here. 

No comments:

Search This Blog