"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I'm An ECV Nitropacker!

A package from XSNGH Glenn Thornhill arrived in today's mail.

Inside, was a copy of the booklet about the 1928 St. Francis Dam Disaster that took place in the northern area of Los Angeles County, a 2019 "WOLF" button, a copy of the Fall 2007 Platrix Picayune and, surprisingly, a patch for something I hadn't heard of before (or if I did, I forgot all about it).

It is a "Nitropacker" patch:



What's a "Nitropacker", you may ask?

According to the Platrix Picayune that was enclosed:



I apparently "earned" the "Nitropacker" patch last July when I had my heart attack in Wells, Nevada and survived it with a stent implantation after a 40-minute air ambulance ride to Twin Falls, Idaho. True to the patch and all, I do "pack" a bottle of nitroglycerin with me at all times (uh, just in case).

I also don't remember seeing the patch displayed at the Platrix store. But, anyway, it is a nice addition to the collection that I am still around to enjoy.

A big THANK YOU! to XSNGH Glenn Thornhill for the goodies!

No comments:

Search This Blog