"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 30, 2019

"Godzilla: King of the Monsters" Opens Tomorrow



Tomorrow's the day that Godzilla: King of the Monsters is released to worldwide theaters.

Yesterday, after our regular group coffee gathering in the morning, I headed over to Red Rock 10 Theaters in Gallup, New Mexico to purchase my movie ticket.

Above, the ticket. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I decided to try the 3D version. I have not seen any 3D movie with the new digital technology, so I figured I'd give it a whirl.

If I am unimpressed (provided the movie is a good one) with 3D, I can always go back to see the standard release.

After buying my ticket, I headed back home on Historic Route 66 until it ended at the Iyanbito on-ramp for the fun of it. 

No comments:

Search This Blog