"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 10, 2019

James Woods Issues Statement About Twitter



Actor James Woods says his days on Twitter "are in the past" for suspending him and deleting a post without his permission.

The Daily Wire reported:
"Twitter demanded that I rescind my tweet paraphrasing Emerson," Woods said in a statement to The Daily Wire. "It now seems they have chosen to delete that tweet from my account without my permission. Until free speech is allowed on Twitter, I will not be permitted to participate in our democracy with my voice. As long as Jack Dorsey remains the coward he seems to be, my Twitter days are in the past."

Mr. Woods, if you would like to have another platform, send your commentaries to me, I would be happy to post them here!

To read more, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog