"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Up To Continental Divide

Above, Indian Market gift store at Continental Divide. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I had to go down to the Flying J to pick up a couple of gallons of water for my coffeemaker. The water here is too hard for it.

Since today is clear and a comfortable 50°, I decided to take a little drive seven miles east to the Indian Market at Continental Divide to do some browsing. So I headed there from the Flying J.

While there I was chatting with the lady clerks (they know me now). One of them men mentioned that Clint Eastwood is filming a movie over at Red Rock Park near Gallup. I said that it is likely he's directing rather than acting, since he's now 90.

I ended up getting some piñón incense, the kind on a stick. I have the brick kind and was curious if there's any difference in scent between the two.

Before heading back home, I also bought a couple of bottles of Route 66 Root Beer. I was craving root beer this morning and Route 66 Root Beer is a good brand. Indian Market sells it along with other sodas of the Route 66 brand.

I may take out the Jeep for a little drive later.

No comments:

Search This Blog