"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Winter RV Camping Myths

Above, I was living in the RV 12 days while waiting for the movers to deliver my belongings. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Over the years, I have done some winter camping. It ranged in the mild climate of Southern California to the cold climate of New Mexico. I have camped in snowy conditions in a pop-up trailer (tent trailer) and a motorhome. The motor home is much more comfortable in snowy conditions.

I had to live in my RV for 12 days while waiting for my stuff to be delivered by the movers. During tht time, we had a couple of snow storms. But I was very comfortable.

According to Do It Yourself RV, there are five misconceptions on winter camping. They discuss each one in detail in a new article.

They begin with:

Many assume winter RV camping isn’t an option for them or their RV. Following the routine of others, they just winterize the RV and put it in storage mode until spring. However, it doesn’t have to be that way, as most any rig can still be used for winter RV camping.

RV camping over the winter is not only possible, but can be enjoyable even in the freezing cold weather. Here are 5 common misconceptions about RV winter camping.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog