"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Too Cold To Venture Out

Above, the "Three Mesas" painting by Asya in my living room. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it is a nice tropical 27° outside, I thought it would be a perfect time to fix myself a glass of egg nogg and brandy (with a dash or two of cinnamon).

I don't think I will venture out much today, except (maybe) heading down to the Flying J to check my mailbox at the post office.

It is sunny here right now, but it is probably a different story to the east of here (including Albuquerque) where there is a winter storm warning.

So I'm staying inside at home. How's that for social distancing?

No comments:

Search This Blog