"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 6, 2021

Labor Day Drive To Arizona

Above, Tee Pee Trading Post in Lupton, Arizona. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This has been a sedate Labor Day for me.

I had no plans for anything particular to do. However, I did decide to take a little drive to Lupton, Arizona to the Tee Pee Trading Post. Lupton is just inside the Arizona-New Mexico border. I picked up a few cigars in their big cigar humidor room.

I did some browsing around their gift shop. I didn't see anything I wanted, so I headed to Gallup for a little grocery shopping since Gallup is only 16 miles away and is on the way home. Luckily, traffic was light in both directions. 

The only other thing I did this weekend was watch a couple of John Wayne World War II movies. The first was Flying Leathernecks (1951) and the other was Operation Pacific (1951).

I'll probably wrap up the day with a fire in my fire pit tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog