"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Cousin Arrived

Above, Maria and Fred's RV this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

 
After a 467-mile drive from West Pueblo, Colorado, my cousin Maria and her husband Fred arrived in Jamestown, New Mexico last evening. They are the first family members to come to Jamestown.

They arrived at 6:00 and I met them down at Denny's at the Flying J. Besides being tired, they were hungry as well. This way, I could lead them up to the house after dinner. 

After chatting for a while, they retired for the night, understandably worn out from the long drive. They showed me the inside of their Entegra Odyssey and it is vary spacious inside. The slide-out helped a lot. One can put up several folding chairs inside and still have plenty of room. They also have a lot of "bells & whistles" to it as well. 

I ended up going to bed at 9:00. It appears to have rained overnight.

I will be showing them around Jamestown and the Gallup area today. I think they would enjoy a dinner at the El Rancho Hotel tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog