"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Daniel Craig Well Hung

A little while ago, I returned home from Gallup where I picked up the autographed Daniel Craig photo I had framed and matted at Frame 'N Art.

After getting home, I hung it in my den/guest room with some rearranging of some items already on the wall.

I chose the green matte as there are two green light shades in the photo in the background. I think it complements the photo.

Above, the photo after framing. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

 
Above, the den/guestroom wall after hanging the Daniel Craig photo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog