"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 11, 2022

Less Shoveling To Do

Last evening and night, we got around 3 inches of snow.

I had to shovel the deck and deck steps and some of the walkways and garage ramp a bit. Thankfully, most of the walkways were already thawed and cleared of snow so I didn't have to shovel as much. 

The wind made it colder than the 25° temperature. 

But I pressed ahead and did the shoveling work. And, of course, I took a few pictures:




 

Earlier this morning, I saw D.K. snoozing on the front porch and snapped a picture of her:



No comments:

Search This Blog