"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Family Visit

Above, Fred and Maria and their motorhome.


Today (or tomorrow, but most likely today) I will be visited by the first members of my family.

My cousin Maria and her husband Fred will be staying for a couple of days while en route from Tennessee via Colorado Springs. They will be arriving in their new motorhome. I am looking forward to their visit.

I have all they need to plug in their motorhome (adapters, etc.). They are welcome to stay in the den/guest room.

My cousin called me yesterday to tell me they are on their way. They may have stayed at Route 66 RV Resort for the night last night (on my recommendation). It rained a little bit overnight and this morning. So far, it is sunny out with some clouds and about 40°. I am happy about the rain as we've been having pollen alerts. The rain should wash off things and keep the pollen from blowing about. 

I am keeping watch on the storm that pummeled Southern California during the past couple of days. It may be headed here tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog