"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Curt Swan: A Life In Comics



Ever go to your bookcase to get a specific book to read and it's nowhere to be found?

This happened to me about a week ago when I went to get my copy of Curt Swan: A Life In Comics (2002, by Eddy Zeno) to read. It was nowhere to be found.

I hadn't read the book since I lived in California, so I didn't notice it was missing. Now I have. 

It may still be around somewhere, but since I wasn't sure, I decided to order another copy through Alibris (I already have an account with them). I ordered it last week and it arrived in the mail yesterday. The price was reasonable enough: $24.73 (hardcover). I think my original copy was the trade paperback.

Above, yours truly enjoying the book yesterday.

I started reading it as soon as I got home from the post office and the time passed quickly (about 2 hours) and, before I knew it, it was time to start dinner.

Even if my original copy turns up, I have no regrets ordering another copy. It is an excellent book with lots of examples of Swan's work. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Search This Blog