"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Finding The Best RV Size

Above, I was able to park the RV and car in my apartment parking space. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Seven years ago, when I was shopping for a Class C motorhome, I already knew what I wanted.

There were several factors I had to consider. One was how much interior space did I require. Second, I had to consider how many feet was available for me to park it at my apartment building and still had enough room for my car. Third, the brand.

I settled on a Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R Class C that was 23 feet in length. It fit the criteria that I set for myself. All I had to do was to find the one with the interior color scheme and best deal. I got it from La Mesa RV in San Diego. The price we settled on was $1,000 over my initial offer.

There are those who want an RV but don't have a clue on the best RV size for them. Fortunately, RV Lifestyle posted an article with the top 10 tips on finding the best one that suits them.

They begin with:

When it comes to RVs, size does matter, but only on an individual level. Bigger isn’t necessarily better. Smaller isn’t necessarily smarter. It comes down to what the best RV size is for you. 

But how do you determine the right size? What if you buy an RV that’s too big? Or too small? How do you find the “goldilocks RV” that’s just right?

Since there is no single right answer, you have to decide based on guidelines instead of hard-fast rules. The following tips will help guide you, pointing you toward the perfect RV size for you and your travel companions.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog