"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Indoor Day

Above, Sierra next to me today in the den. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it is now 30° outside, I decided to stay inside today.

Also, the Mustang is in Gallup at the mechanic's to fix a starting issue. It hadn't started for three weeks. But, as strange things often do happen, it started yesterday. Last week, I set an appointment for it at the mechanic's. I tried starting it then, but it wouldn't. Since it is starting again (for how long?), I decided to have them do a tune-up and check any component that could cause the problem. 

For the past two days, the Jeep has been running ratty, another reason to have the Mustang taken care of. I don't know what the problem is. Could it be the below-freezing (32°) temperatures?

So I've been relaxing in the den reading Peter Guralnick's book, Last Train To Memphis: The Rise of Elvis Presley. Of course, Sierra has been with me the whole time.

Above, my dad in a 1980s portrait.

Today also marks the 23rd anniversary of my dad's passing from lymphoma. It sometimes doesn't seem possible that he's been gone that long.

No comments:

Search This Blog