"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 26, 2022

Home Again

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn on December 31, 2019. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After a (rare) eight-hour night of sleep, I headed back home from Mitch & Holly Geriminsky's in Lake Havasu. I left around 6:40 this morning.

I stopped in Kingman for gasoline which cost $3.49/gallon. I only got 29 gallons. I knew that gasoline would be much cheaper in Winslow from my drive to Lake Havasu on Friday. Sure enough, it was still $3.08/gallon in Winslow. So I got 21 gallons there. I have plenty of gasoline left over so I can run the generator monthly. I got home around 1:30.

I had a great time in Lake Havasu. I wish I could have stayed longer but we're expecting a winter storm this week in New Mexico starting tomorrow night. I had to get home with plenty of daytime left so I could put The Beast into the GOCO Beast Barn. This got accomplished after unpacking.

Here's what the week looks like according to the National Weather Service:

Tonight
Cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
Tuesday
Cloudy through mid morning, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday Night
A chance of rain and snow showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Wednesday
Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all rain after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Wednesday Night
Rain and snow showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Thursday
A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Thursday Night
A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
Friday
A chance of snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Friday Night
A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
Saturday
A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

No comments:

Search This Blog