"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 20, 2023

Another Storm and Trip To Gallup

Above, my trip into Gallup includes picking up a prescription. 

Today is going to be interesting.

This morning, I have to go into Gallup for my appointment with my cardiologist for my annual check-up. And, while I am in town, I have pick up a prescription.

But, we are supposed to be getting a "fast-moving" snowstorm coming in before I am to head out. I spoke with the doctor's office last evening and they said that if the roads are hazardous, I can cancel and reschedule.

I am not concerned about my snow-driving, it's the "other guys" out there one has to be leery about.

According to the National Weather Service:

Overnight
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. South wind around 10 mph.
Friday
Snow showers likely, mainly between 11am and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
Friday Night
Scattered snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Yup, this is going to be an interesting day.

No comments:

Search This Blog