"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 14, 2023

"Invaders From Mars" (1953) Restored

This movie scared the bejeezus out of me when I was a kid. It is nice to know that it was lovingly restored...and with the original negatives to help accomplish that!

Black Hole Movies posted on Twitter:


The long overdue restoration of William Cameron Menzies’ Invaders from Mars (1953) looks and sounds incredible. Have loved the film for years, but its presentations have always been poor. I didn’t know that the original camera negatives were still around to make this possible.

We can now see the zippers on the backs of the Martians a lot clearer! 

The last time I saw this movie was around 30 years ago. I'll have to get a copy!

No comments:

Search This Blog