"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 16, 2023

"Invaders From Mars" (1953) Blu-ray



A couple of days ago, I blogged about the restored Invaders From Mars (1953) using the original film negatives.

After posting, I looked around to see where I could get a copy. That was a daunting task, it seemed that neither eBay nor Amazon had it.

But last evening, I saw an ad for it on Facebook from Ignite Films. 

Here it is (screen capture):



$55.00?! That's pretty pricey for an old movie! 

Then, I used the ad's drop-down widget and found that the Blu-ray is $45.00. That's a little better. But considering the extras that come along with it, I decided to buy it.

If $45.00 doesn't scare you away, you can order it by going here.

No comments:

Search This Blog