"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Lisa Marie's Cardiac Episode

Hearing the news of the cardiac episode of Lisa Marie Presley made me think back on my own episode four and a half years ago in Wells, Nevada.

I didn't go into cardiac arrest, but my pulse rate was down to 24. Bad enough, I'd say.

Thankfully, I was lucky it happened where and when it did. I was immediately treated by paramedics and flown by helicopter to Twin Falls, Idaho and had two stents put into a coronary artery the medical team found to be partially blocked.

Above, Lisa Marie Presley in 2006.

The latest news on Lisa Marie Presley comes from People magazine's website:

Priscilla Presley is asking that fans keep her daughter Lisa Marie Presley in their prayers after she was rushed to the hospital Thursday.

"My beloved daughter Lisa Marie was rushed to the hospital. She is now receiving the best care. Please keep her and our family in your prayers," Priscilla, 77, said in a statement to PEOPLE.

She continued, "We feel the prayers from around the world and ask for privacy at this time."

EMTs responded to the singer's home in Calabasas, California on Thursday for a possible cardiac arrest, just two days after Presley attended the 2023 Golden Globes with mom Priscilla and Elvis star Austin Butler, PEOPLE confirmed.

After having "been there, done that" myself, my thoughts and prayers that Lisa Marie makes a full recovery as I did. She was lucky to have been at a place where there were people to take action when it occurred. That makes a big difference.

To read more, go here

UPDATE (1613 hrs.):

TMZ reported:

Lisa Marie Presley is in the Intensive Care Unit, on life support with a temporary pacemaker after suffering cardiac arrest ... sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lisa Marie is in an induced coma and in critical condition.

No comments:

Search This Blog