"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Five Years

Above, at the house after getting the keys and electric service. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Five years have certainly passed quickly.

It was five years ago today that I went to the title company in Gallup and handed them the cashier's check paying the balance of the house and got the paperwork and keys.

I flew into Gallup the evening before at the Albuquerque Sunport, picked up a rental car and drove into Gallup. I stayed at the Motel 6 in Gallup.

The next morning, I checked out of the Motel 6 and took care of business. I used the lobby of the El Rancho Hotel as my base of operations.

After business was concluded at the title company, I headed over to the electrical company and opened my electrical service account. I also got a post office box as there's no mail carrier delivery. 

I then headed back to the Albuquerque Sunport to fly back home that evening. A few days later, I left L.A. for good and moved to New Mexico.

No comments:

Search This Blog