"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Who To Use For Japan Flight Tickets?

Above, a Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 being readied for a flight to Japan. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Someone asked the question, What is the cheapest airline for flying in and out of Tokyo? over at The Independent (U.K.). Since I am not a subscriber, I could not read the article.

But it did remind me that I got my best airline ticket deals at GatewayLAX, a flight booking company. I used them for several of my trips to Japan (and for some domestic flights). The last time I used them was for my October 2015 trip to Japan.

Some examples from years ago:



Now it seems that they are out of business. The link to them I have is no longer viable and there is no trace of them through Google. 

If I were to travel to Japan in the future (I just renewed my U.S. Passport), I would likely go through Expedia, Priceline or Kayak. I have used Expedia and Priceline, but haven't tried Kayak. 

Some say going directly through an airline's ticketing sites are the best ways to getting good deals. Maybe so. I haven't tried it before. 

We'll have to wait and see what the future unfolds.

No comments:

Search This Blog