"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 20, 2023

Looks Like I'm Not Going To Gallup

Above, the deck and furniture. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After getting out of the shower 25 minutes ago, I took a look out the window and saw that the snow showers have begun.

Then, a few minutes ago, I looked out again and it was still snowing and accumulating on the ground, deck and deck furniture.

Above, snow and cat tracks. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, unless it abates, it looks like I won't be going into Gallup today for my cardiologist appointment and pick-up my prescription.  

The National Weather Service forecast the snowfall to be mainly after 11:00 this morning. That would have worked out okay. 

No comments:

Search This Blog