"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Ammo Order

Above, this week's order that arrived yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday morning, I received a package from Cabela's of ammunition I bought with a birthday gift card from a friend. I ordered the ammo on Monday. Talk about fast service!

I ordered a box of 410 shotgun shells, two boxes of 12 gauge shotgun shells and a box of .30-30 centerfire cartridges.

A few hours after receiving the package, I received an email from Cabela's stating that my order was "just shipped". This, of course, had me wondering if this was a goof-up on their part and they sent me another package of ammo. 

I called customer service and told them about the email and that I had already received the order. With the order number I gave them, they checked and said that the email pertained to the package that arrived that morning. I told them I was wondering if they got a bit more generous than usual and sent me more ammo. 

We had good laugh.

No comments:

Search This Blog