"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

2024 Kaiser Willys Jeep Catalog

The 2024 Kaiser Willys Jeep Auto Supply catalog arrived in today's mail.

Looking through it, I spotted my 1952 Willys Jeep M38A1 on page 8 in the top right corner. I was able to immediately spot it by the garage in the background. This is the second time the Jeep made it into the catalog. It is from last year's Fall Photo Contest.

I scanned the front cover and the page (page 8) featuring the Jeep:


Above, my Jeep is at the top right corner.


Above, full page 8.


No comments:

Search This Blog