"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 9, 2024

Caught A Cold

Above, Karina at the Silver Screen. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday and today, I wasn't feeling much for blogging. I did start yesterday with some, but today I didn't until now.

I apparently caught a cold on Monday. The only person who seemed to have a cold on Monday was server Karina at the Silver Screen Cafe at the El Rancho Hotel. She was coughing a lot while I was there. 

My great-grandfather, who was a doctor, said that it takes three days for a cold virus to manifest itself. So it sounds about right that it hit yesterday,

The good news is that I am feeling better.

No comments:

Search This Blog