"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Just As Well I Stayed Home

Thanks to westbound Interstate 40 being closed from Flagstaff, Arizona to Gallup, New Mexico, many trucks and cars had been diverted into Gallup, where they sat for hours causing a massive traffic jam at Exit 26.

As things turned out, my cardiologist could not make it into Gallup due to the above. He comes in from Albuquerque on Wednesdays. It was a good thing I didn't go into Gallup. We re-scheduled my appointment to May, but if something opens up sooner, they will call me. 

No wonder Interstate 40 was closed, the snow amounts in Arizona as of this morning:


Here in Jamestown, New Mexico, we only got about a couple of inches. However, I am reading  another storm (a bigger one) is on its way.

We are now getting snow mixed with rain.

Buckle up!

No comments:

Search This Blog