"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Got Some Snow Shoveling Done

Above, after snow shoveling. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, we were supposed to have our usual Saturday coffee/breakfast down at Denny's, but I couldn't make it due to the head cold I have. Well, I could have, but I would risk passing it on to the others.

As it turned out, only one showed up. 

Later, I needed to get some bottled water out of the garage. But the walkways needed shoveling (we got around 3" of snow last night). So, I did do some shoveling of the walkways. I managed to get it done before I started gasping for air. 

I got six bottles of water out of the garage and into the house. Once that was done, I poured myself a cup of coffee, which helped clear up my air passages. 

I'll sure be glad when this cold is over and gone.   

No comments:

Search This Blog