"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Ran The Mower, Mini-Bike and Baton Found

As planned, I went out to the garage to fire up the mini-bike and mower. 

The mini-bike started after a few pulls. The mower, however, needed a jump start from my battery charger as I hadn't started it in over a month and a half. After about five minutes on the charger, the mower started.

I ran both for several minutes (the mower over 20 minutes). 

While both motors were running, I looked around the garage for my old PR24 aluminum side handle baton. I mentioned in an earlier post about California's billy club ban being struck down. I knew my police PR24 baton was in the garage somewhere.

Actually, it was easy to find. It was on a shelf next to my patrol gear bag. 

Here's photo of it:



No comments:

Search This Blog