"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Horns Hung

Above, the horns above the front door. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After several months looking in various trading posts and gift shops in the northwest New Mexico area and online, I've finally found some steer horns to go above my front door.

It used to be that these could be found anywhere, but I found some of the right size at the Jackson Mercantile in Jackson, Wyoming. And, the price was right.

Above, inside the Jackson Mercantile. The horns are on the wall in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I've seen some online, but they were too pricey or the shipping costs were too much.

These were the only souvenir (outside of a Blu-ray of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks and a t-shirt from Grand Teton) I bought during the trip.

Above, the front of the Jackson Mercantile. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I had some years ago. But I either misplaced them or (which is more likely) sold them during a yard sale. They were slightly larger than the ones I bought in Jackson.

A little while ago, I hung them above the front door. 

No comments:

Search This Blog