"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 24, 2019

The Scabbard

My orders of paper targets and frame are currently en route from the vendors, so I have to wait a bit before trying out my new (to me) Winchester 94 rifle at our community's shooting area.

In the meantime, I tried out the new scabbard that my next-door neighbor, James, made for me. It is a nice fit and looks great. He did a great job on it.

The scabbard was designed to be strapped to my mini bike. The roads to the shooting area are a bit rough and I wasn't about to drive the Mustang there and mess up my alignment. So, I ordered the scabbard for the mini bike. This was before the great deal on the 1952 Willys Jeep fell into my lap. The scabbard can be strapped in the Jeep as well (most likely on the rollbar) since the Jeep can handle the shooting area roads with ease.

Here's some photos of the scabbard with the Winchester 94.

Above, one side of the scabbard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the scabbard and the Winchester 94. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Winchester 94 inside the scabbard with a view of the reverse side. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the scabbard strapped on the mini bike. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog