"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Mower Stuck Again, Only This Time...

Above, the mower stuck in soft soil. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Sooner or later, it was bound to happen again.

Today, I was mowing Barking Spider Acre and when I was nearly done, the mower got stuck in very soft soil on the edge of the arroyo that runs next to the acre.

Right away I knew what to do. This time, I didn't try to use the Mustang. Instead, I got the Jeep out.

Above, the Jeep before attaching the straps. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I drove it over to where the mower was stuck and attached a couple of straps to the Jeep and the mower. At first, the Jeep wouldn't move, even though it was in first gear. Then I put it into 4-wheel-drive and it pulled the mower out of the soft soil very easily.

It is surprising how heavy the mower is. But, thankfully, this time I had the Jeep available to me to get the mower out of its predicament.

It definitely came in handy today!

No comments:

Search This Blog