"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Finished Mowing

Above, after mowing today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, 10 days after my last attempt to mow Barking Spider Acre, I completed the mowing today.

As regular readers will recall, the area had downpours of rain during the time I was in Idaho and Wyoming and the ground in the acre was still saturated. The mower and Mustang both got stuck in the mud.

Today, I took the mini bike out and checked the ground in the acre and it was sufficiently dry enough for me to finish mowing it. I picked up where I left off (that was easy to so since the grass was taller and the spot is still marked by ruts from the mower and Mustang).

So now the acre is nicely mowed and I will probably mow it again in about 2-3 weeks from now.

No comments:

Search This Blog