"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 3, 2014

Information Limitations

Above, the Godzilla statue in Hibiya in 2001. Photo by Richard Pusateri.

On occasion, I receive requests for information on different things that can be found in The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

I created the guide for those who want to visit Japan and see attractions, landmarks and locations pertaining to or featured in kaiju eiga movies during the past sixty years. A lot of time and work went into the guide to make it easier for those who want to make such a trip.

While I try to be helpful to people who have questions, I do have to set limits on what information I will provide for free without being rude or a dick about it.

Generally, if the information requested is already in the travel guide, then get the travel guide and your question(s) will be answered. It is that simple. You can't expect to waltz into a clothing store, ask for free clothes and waltz out with them, can you? [You should see the YouTube video of Harlan Ellison's "Pay The Writer" to get a fuller understanding of where I'm coming from.]

So, if someone has a question that is already in The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan, I will politely refer them to here for the print edition or here for the Amazon Kindle ebook edition.

If your question pertains to something that is not covered in the guide, then I would be happy to do my best to answer your question (provided I know the answer).

No comments:

Search This Blog