"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 15, 2019

This'll Look Great At A Clamp-out!

Above, the 3 x 5' Trump flag that arrived today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I saw this flag, I just knew I had to get one. So I did.

It arrived in my mailbox yesterday, but I picked it up this morning. I unfurled it while at Denny's and other patrons wanted to see it and gave it a thumb's up.

It is available at Amazon.com for $5.94 (or $4.99 for Amazon Prime members).

To order one, go here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damit Armand, now I had to get one as well. They will look good at our doings.

Search This Blog