"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 18, 2019

A Hitch In Plans

Above, the mini bike's tires are too wide and won't fit in
 the motorcycle carrier I have. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For my upcoming trip to Wells, Nevada and Jackson, Wyoming, I was thinking about bringing along the mini bike.

I used to have a Honda Express motor scooter and the racks I have for it worked great. They fit perfectly on the square rear RV bumper.

Above, during today's ride. Photo by Larry Lucier.

Unfortunately, the racks are too narrow and won't accommodate the 7" wide tires of the mini bike.

I did find a MaxxTow MaxxHaul Aluminum Motorcycle Carrier for 2" Hitches - 400 lbs that would work for $152.07. I will order one after getting back from the trip. The carrier mounts on receiver hitches, which The Beast has.

No comments:

Search This Blog