"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 26, 2019

Return To Bella's In Wells

Above, Bella's Restaurant and Espresso this year. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, Mitch Geriminsky and I headed out of Ely, Nevada to go to Buhl, Idaho early in the morning.

Along the way, we stopped at Bella's Restaurant and Espresso in Wells, Nevada, the scene where I had my heart attack last summer.

Above, yesterday at Belle's. Photo by Mitch Geriminsky.

It looked the same to me as it did last year. One interesting thing about this trip, I only recognized very few places on the road between Wells and Twin Falls, Idaho (where I had the stents put in). I must've been either asleep or out of it during that ride.

I managed to accomplish a couple of things at the stop at Bella's: I was able to finish a meal and walk out of the restaurant (instead of being carried out).

Above, the air ambulance helicopter last year. Photo by Mitch Geriminsky.

I parked The Beast at the area in the restaurant's parking lot where the air ambulance helicopter landed to take me to the hospital in Twin Falls.

Above, The Beast yesterday at Bella's. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After breakfast, we headed off to Buhl, Idaho to Bill Wilson's, a 120-mile drive.

No comments:

Search This Blog