"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Little Busy Day

Above, a driver's view from the mower. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today has been a little busy.

First, after our morning coffee gathering at Denny's in the Flying J, I headed over to my neighbor Bo's to help him bring in a new washer as the agitator on his old one is going kaput.

Once that was done, I headed home and relaxed with an Alien Amber Ale.

After that, I decided to mow Barking Spider Acre today instead of putting it off for tomorrow. I'll be packing up for G-FEST tomorrow.

Above, my new next-door neighbor was keeping a watchful eye on me. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Although the temperature is around 82° outside, the breeze made it feel cooler out. Plus, I had a bottle of water with me. Additionally, I had on my outback hat and a new pair of goggles to keep me cool and protected. I never liked yard work before, but with machines, the chore doesn't seem so much like a chore. I'm actually enjoying it. To me, it is just "organized riding around."

So, after a little over an hour, I was done. Now to relax before dinner and watching part two of "Chasing The Moon" on PBS tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog