"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Whitewater!



A little while ago, I did some whitewater river rafting (first time since 1987) down the Snake River near Jackson, Wyoming.

It was an eight-mile course with the biggest rapid being the "Big Kahuna" rapids. I was with a family of five along with Erick, the raft guide of Dave Hansen Whitewater Adventures.

It was a lot of fun. Mitch Geriminsky couldn't go as he has a touch of altitude sickness. He's a little better since he got some Boost oxygen canisters.

Along the way, we saw two bald eagles and a deer.

Still, I had a great time. My cardiologist would be happy as I had some good exercise today.

No comments:

Search This Blog