"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 5, 2019

Arizona and Back

Above, Tee Pee Trading Post this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After coffee this morning at Denny's in the Flying J, I headed west (at least for 40 miles) to Lupton, Arizona to pick up some cigars to tide me over until my order comes in. Since I had to go into Gallup to pick up some groceries anyway, I decided to do all at once.

It was a nice drive with clear skies.

One can tell it is vacation season by the high numbers of RVs on the road.

After making my purchase at Tee Pee Trading Post, I headed back into Gallup to get a few groceries. I managed to finish everything by 12:40. Not bad.

It is just as well that I took care of everything today since it is forecast that we may be getting some monsoon thunderstorms this weekend.

From the National Weather Service:

Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
Saturday
Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Sunday Night
Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

No comments:

Search This Blog