"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

G-FEST: Packing Day

Above, almost done packing. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today is packing day.

I'll be headed to Chicago tomorrow morning on a very early flight from Albuquerque. I am debating on whether to head out early tomorrow morning for the 120+ mile drive to the airport or maybe leave early tonight (after "Chasing The Moon" on PBS) and boondock in The Beast midway.

I am using the big suitcase (I call it "The Monolith" as it looks like the Monoliths from 2001: A Space Odyssey) so I can bring back some goodies from G-FEST's dealers room. I should have used it on the Cuba cuise, but used an older (and smaller) suitcase instead since staterooms tend to be on the small side. It was a hassle trying to close it since it was so stuffed. I'm not going to make that mistake again.

If all goes well, I should be in Chicago before noon tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog