"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Beast Maintenance, Etc.

Above, at the GOCO Beast Barn yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday was spent just kicking back and relaxing for the most part.

But I did fire up The Beast for a bit along with its generator in preparation for a possible camping trip in Arizona with some of the Clamper guys from the Lost Dutchman Chapter for a weekend this month. The outing is somewhat questionable since Arizona's governor put restrictions back on and the group campsites at the location have been closed as a result.

I also got a few things I needed out of the RV.

I drove the Jeep around, including down to the Flying J for my mail pick-up. Since I put in the Berryman's B-12 carburetor cleaner, I have had no problems with it. I will run it until the current tank of gas it out before tempting drives into Six Mile Canyon, provided it continues to run fine.

So far, so good!

No comments:

Search This Blog