"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 17, 2020

Rain-Freshened Air

We had some rain this morning (more is supposed to come today) and I decided to take a little walk.

The ground was still wet and the air smelled fresh. It always smells great after a rain. It was a comfortable 60° outside.

I walked over to Barking Spider Acre and while doing so, Buddy, the horse next door, kept a watchful eye on me. I bought some more carrots yesterday, so he and Christmas will be getting treats soon.

Of course, I took a few photos:

Above, Buddy in his pen watching me. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the mesas across the valley. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, GOCO Beast Barn and Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the house and garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog