"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

House Across The Street For Sale (There Goes The Neighborhood)

Above, Rodney Dangerfield's headstone. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yikes! There goes the neighborhood!

I was up pouring some coffee when I looked out of my kitchen window this morning and saw what looked like a "for sale" sign in front of Betty and Bo's house across the street (not bad for my near-sighted eyes without my glasses).

I got out my binoculars and, sure enough, that's what it was.

Above, the end of a double-rainbow at Betty and Bo's across the street. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Out of curiosity, I took a look at Zillow to see the listing (if it was up) and found it.

Here's the listing: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29-W-Blue-Cedar-Jamestown-NM-87347/2078806807_zpid/

It is a very nice home, well-maintained, a two-acre lot and with a huge garage. I'd hate to see Betty and Bo leave.

It was definitely one of those "WTF moments".

No comments:

Search This Blog