"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 4, 2020

More Wild West Days Rodeo Photos

As I mentioned last night, I went to the Wild West Days Rodeo in Grants, New Mexico and brought along my Canon Powershot. The photos from that camera were posted last night.

I also took some with my cell phone that I posted on Facebook while I was there.

Here's some of them:

Above and below, at the horse pens. Photos by Armand Vaquer.


Above, the bleachers. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, social distancing in the bleachers. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above and below, during the "mutton bustin'" event. Photos by Armadn Vaquer.



No comments:

Search This Blog