"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Before The Deluge

Above, a view of the deluge from the garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At about 1:00, I headed down to the Flying J to pick up my mail. As I left the house, I noticed big black clouds to south and southwest. I thought that we would be in for some heavy rain this afternoon.

Sure enough, I as I was leaving the Flying J, the rains hit and they were big heavy drops. When I reached home, the rain was falling in sheets. I got the car into the garage and made it into the house somewhat drenched. I'm not complaining, we needed it. I actually enjoy monsoon season.

Earlier, our usual coffee group gathered in my garage for coffee, donuts and cookies (brought by Victor). Missing were Bo (in Albuquerque) and Roger (camping in Arizona).

I took a few photos of the gathering.

Above, all set up before everyone arrived. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Victor (left) and Russell. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, from left Russell, Mike (foreground) and Larry (partially hidden). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Arden (left) and Greg. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog